Author Topic: Rugby Championship 2017 !!!  (Read 211 times)

Offline Marian vonTeese

• Global Moderator
Rugby Championship 2017 !!!
« on: August 21, 2017, 14:24:28 »
Hi mates,

All Blacksí first half blitz seals win over Wallabies

New Zealand got their Rugby Championship campaign off to a superb start when they claimed a 54-34 victory over Australia in Sydney on Saturday.

In a fast-paced encounter, in which both sides stayed true to their attacking roots, the All Blacks' superior game management Ė especially in the first half Ė laid the groundwork to this win and they eventually outscored the Wallabies seven to four.

http://www.planetrugby.com/news/all-blacks-first-half-blitz-seals-win-over-wallabies/
ďThe passion and the enthusiasm for this game, itís never waned. Itís in the blood. Itís a big part of my life and I feel privileged to be in the role that I am in, I love it.Ē

Offline Marian vonTeese

• Global Moderator
Re: Rugby Championship 2017 !!!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 14:25:51 »
Springboks ease past Pumas

South Africa began their Rugby Championship campaign on a positive note with a 37-15 victory over Argentina at Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium in Port Elizabeth on Saturday.

Tries from Courtnall Skosan, Raymond Rhule, Siya Kolisi and Pieter-Steph Du Toit proved too much for Argentina who scored through Martin Landajo and Emiliano Boffelli.

http://www.planetrugby.com/news/springboks-ease-past-pumas/
ďThe passion and the enthusiasm for this game, itís never waned. Itís in the blood. Itís a big part of my life and I feel privileged to be in the role that I am in, I love it.Ē

Offline Marian vonTeese

• Global Moderator
Re: Rugby Championship 2017 !!!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 14:28:40 »