Author Topic: Rugby World Cup Final 2015  (Read 2001 times)

Offline Marian vonTeese

• Global Moderator
Rugby World Cup Final 2015
« on: October 31, 2015, 01:01:41 »
Hi mates,

New Zealand are battling history as they seek to become the first team to retain the World Cup title against Australia at Twickenham on Saturday.

This All Black team has been described by many as the greatest of all time, and they have the chance to cement that position in the final, but to do so they need to pull off a number of feats no team has yet managed.

Remarkably Australia have never lost a World Cup game on British soil, stretching back through three World Cups now, including both of their previous wins in 1991 and 1999. New Zealand will have to end that record.

In contrast, New Zealand are still to win a World Cup on foreign soil, while both teams target an unprecedented third world title.

ďThe passion and the enthusiasm for this game, itís never waned. Itís in the blood. Itís a big part of my life and I feel privileged to be in the role that I am in, I love it.Ē

Offline Marian vonTeese

• Global Moderator
Re: Rugby World Cup Final 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 19:22:32 »
Hi mates,

A+

ďThe passion and the enthusiasm for this game, itís never waned. Itís in the blood. Itís a big part of my life and I feel privileged to be in the role that I am in, I love it.Ē

Offline Rahim17

• Java training in chennai
Re: Rugby World Cup Final 2015
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 08:08:34 »
Well, I think we can put the notion of a French World Cup hoodoo over the All Blacks to bed. That was sensational stuff: they started at a tempo unlike any weíve seen in this World Cup Ė think of the Australian move for their second try against England sustained over 40 minutes. France were blown away, run down, torn apart and from then on it was far, far too easy for New Zealand.